Introduction and Consent
Collection of Personal Data
The term “personal data” means data or information of a person who can be identified from that data or other information to which Fit Access PH has or is likely to have access to, such as your name, address, telephone number, passport/identification card number, date of birth, email address, gender, bank details, credit/debit card details, etcetera.
The “processing” of your personal data involves collecting, recording, holding, storing, using, disclosing and/or deleting it. Personal data may be collected from the information that you voluntarily provide through the Platform or other mediums such as through email and other forms of communication. These may be required of you at various places on the Platform so you may access or use certain features or services on the Platform, such as registering an account, purchasing a membership plan, and leaving a studio review or comment. Further information may also be collected when we exchange communications with you, for example, if you provide us with comments or feedback, submit a request or contact our customer service team.
Fit Access PH also collects data that is sent automatically by your web browser, computer, or mobile device. This includes your IP address, the address of the web page you were visiting when you accessed our Site, date and time of your visit, information about the device you are using and other information. If you wish to know or change what data is automatically sent to us, you may check your browser settings.
Acquiring and Processing of Personal Data
We collect and process your personal data in order to provide our products and services to you, and to personalize and improve our services and your user experience with Fit Access PH. As a Fit Access member, personal data collected from the Platform may be used for the following:
- to register for a member Account;
- to process, manage or verify your identity;
- to fulfill and your bookings and purchases;
- to process payment from you;
- to send you newsletters, service information, and other promotional materials or announcements which may be of interest to you, organized by us and/or our service partners;
- to personalize and improve your user experience with the Platform;
- to conduct market research and analysis about Fit Access’ customer base;
- to provide you with support and handle requests and complaints;
- to facilitate your participation in, and our administration of, any of our activities including contests, promotions, campaigns, polls or surveys;
Disclosure of Personal Data
We may, however, disclose some of your personal data to the following third parties, for one or more of the following purposes:
- Our fitness centers, gyms, studios, and activities partners (“Partners”) for each booking that you reserve on the Platform;
- Our business/marketing partners, third party product and/or service providers, suppliers, vendors, distributors, contractors or agents, on a need to know basis, that provide related products and/or services in connection with our business on our behalf or to assist us with the provision of the Platform and/or Service to you;
- Banks, merchants and credit/debit card companies in connection with your commercial transactions with us;
- The general public when you become a winner in a contest or participate in our events or activities;
Retention of yout Personal Data
Any of your personal data provided to us is retained for as long as the purpose for which the personal data was collected continues. Thereafter, your personal data will be destroyed or deleted from our records and back-up systems in accordance with our data retention policy unless its further retention is required to satisfy operational, legal, regulatory, tax or accounting requirements of Fit Access PH.
Security of yout Personal Data
We are committed to ensuring that your personal data is stored securely. In order to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure or other similar risks, we endeavor to implement security measures in a manner that we believe is reasonably appropriate, to safeguard against and prevent the unauthorized or unlawful processing of your personal data.
It must be noted that data transmission over the Internet is not guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we implement practical security measures to protect your personal data, Fit Access PH does not warrant or guarantee in any way that your personal information will always remain private and/or safe. Fit Access PH hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with, any loss, theft, or unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar actions with regard to any personal data held or maintained by us, without our fault or negligence.
Internet use and cookies
You acknowledge that the provision of your personal data to us over the Internet is voluntary and entirely at your own risk.
Fit Access PH may also provide links to other sites ("Linked Sites") that may be of relevance and interest to you. Fit Access PH has no control over, and is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Linked Sites, and you hereby waive any claim against us with respect to the Linked Sites.
If you do not wish to receive email or other communications from us, you can unsubscribe from our mailing list by using the unsubscribe facility that may be provided with such email or communication, or contact us via email@example.com
Last updated on 02 February 2017